Wednesday, September 13, 2006


AND NOW, A VERY SPECIAL WORD FROM GUEST BLOGGER MISTER DIBBS


(TODAYS ENTRY IS TENTATIVELY ENTITLED: I'LL SLEEP WHEN EL-P GETS HIS FOOT OFF MY NECK)

I've never really done a blog so, let me apoligize in advance for the bad spelling, grammer, run ons, comments that don't fit & punctuation. I'm in NYC (Brooklyn) working on El-P's (or as I like to call him "The Guy Beating Me") new record.
This is what has happened so far...
1-I flew into Jersey and payed $65.00 for a gypsy cab ride to Brooklyn.
2-Set up my equipment as El yelled about how ugly my ass crack was.
3-Scratched on a bunch of songs while being pelted with lit smokes from el. (as in he's burning me with a lit smoke if I fuck up)
4-Woke up on day 2 (on the floor of the studio I'd like to add) with El stepping on my neck.
5-Found out "mini-beast" the cat has a serious catnip/weed addiction.
6-Decided I love Brooklyn.
7-Decided El-P wants to kill me with a dull butter knife.
8- Was forced to sit in El's hot tub naked while he spinkled cherry Kool-Aid on me and sang " Come'on Eilene" by Dexy's Midnight Runners.
9-Realized I REALLY love Brooklyn.
10-Mr. Lif's hair came through and hung out for awhile although I never saw Lif.
11-Saw the greatest Moog instrument of all time.
12-Met "wilder" the greatest dresser of all time.

I could go on forever but, I should save something for the next blog I guess and, El is yelling at me right now about his ice not being cold enough in his glass of soda that's been peppered with my own urine. Drink Up!!!

Mr.DIBBS

ps: stay tuned for the premier of my blog of the same name of the tentatively titled entry in todays blog (of which i am guest blogging)